Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HSMS Hand

I know this isn't really a very good representation of "hand" but I thought I would give Betina a "hand" and show her holding her diploma. It was such a wonderful day. Just a few little hitches here and there but all in all it was great! We damn near roasted to death in the heat outside the huge arena waiting for her after the ceremony was over but we got home as soon as we could and made a huge Mexican fiesta dinner for friends and family. I have to work in the morning (bummer) so it's off to bed for me soon. The only thing missing today was Sara, my daughter who lives far away and is now a college graduate (see below) with the responsibilities of a full time job. Gotta go sneak just one more smidgen of birthday cake before anyone notices. Later taters.

3 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Tell Betina congratulations from us and give her a big hug too.
x

Vanda said...

Wow what a great phoo Ruth ~ congratulations Betina xXx

Marjolein said...

Great!!!!!! She did it!!Wonderful, and Betina, congratulations!!!!!