Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday-Me

There is a really cool blog I love to visit named www.herspace-myspace.blogspot.com and every day the moderator picks a word and people take pictures and post them for everyone to see. There have been some very unique and beautful photos to browse through and it looked like so much fun that I asked if I could join the fun too. So...today is my first day. If nothing else it gets me to use my camera every day. Nuthin' wrong with that. Me
Yourself, who you are. Show us who you are in your space today.

Well, this pretty much sums me up. I hate pictures of myself so I guess I pretty much cheated on this one, huh? But...but..It really is ME as a person and a mom. Nurse, taxi driver, scrapper, cupcake maker/lover, candy maker, computer usin' freak, housekeeper, needs to have the phone surgically removed from my ear, person. hehe.

11 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

I love this "collage" shot of you. I love your interpretation!
Aubrey

Andrew said...

Hi Ruth
great to 'meet' a fellow nurse and love the interpretation. Smashing blog too!
Ax

All of my Todays said...

Wish I had thought of this!! Great idea and shot.
x

Eleanor said...

What a super idea, I share every one of your identities apart from the telephone one. Great blog.
E
xx

Kirsty Wiseman said...

**waves frantically**
love your interpretation but I want to meet you - missy!!!

Jolanda said...

Great way to show yourself!

Jen said...

oooh, sneaky lol! great idea

Anonymous said...

I love it too! I'm glad you've joined us :o)

Asian Butterfly said...

Great interpretation. But... I would have liked to have met the face behind the great pics!

pokettiger said...

I love that you chose to represent yourself with this collage. Very clever!

mil lunares said...

your Interprtation of this promt is so fantastic! great idea!