Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cough free night

Feast
A large meal or a plentiful supply, show us 'feast' in your space today.

Ohh this looks so fallish to me. I love fall with a passion and I can't wait for there to be a little crispness in the air. It's still bloody hot here and we're all looking forward to the under 100 degree days.

Well, it appears that my incredibly expensive medication was indeed worth every penny. I didn't cough or have to get up once in the night to breathe!!! In fact, I think it was the first night in well over a month that I slept in our bed the entire night. OHHHH HAPPY DAY!!!!! I'm groggy as hell from the narcotic cough suppressant, but hey, I'll take that over coughing up a pancreas any day of the week. So with that, I'm off to the shower and then to work. Life is good.

10 comments:

Mary said...

Gorgeous flowers.....love this photo!

Sarah Youde said...

Beautiful - what gorgeous colours!

Bobs said...

Stunning colour and a fabulous shot!

Katy said...

Stunning pic :)

Hazel said...

Glad you were able to sleep last night - makes such a difference - hope you feel really better soon. Your photo is indeed a feast for the eyes - love it

Sarah said...

Beautiful. Love yesterday's too, cute pooch!

Diana said...

Beautiful, a real feast!

Sam said...

This is such a beautiful photo!!

Eleanor said...

Faberooney blooms, so rich and yet light at the same time.
Also - your flash and music thieves - it was the same calibre of person as the one who borrowed a hundred pounds worth of doll's house making books from me and never returned them. I hope they stare malevolently at her from her bookshelf, and that every doll's house she tries to make gets inhabited by creepy crawlies.
Also - the tumble dryer trick has never failed me - you must have better quality tissues over there.
Also - the surgeon offered me a prescription yesterday for painkillers - I almost said yes until I realised I would be paying nearly 15GBP for a handful tablets I can get at the cash and carry for pennies. So I declined saying I have a high pain threshold and had 3 babies without pain relief (only because I had them too quickly and no-one offered me anything until after the event).
El
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers Ruth and please tell me what is that font? I need it!