Friday, July 31, 2009

Eeewwww and Bleechh

eeewww....just looking at that picture makes me itch all over. We had a friend over the other night and I offered him a blueberry cream cheese muffin that I had made earlier in the day. He took one and ate it while we sat around the dining table talking. About a half hour later he said he would like to have another one and we walked into the kitchen to find about a gazillion of these swarming over the entire plate of muffins. I think they enjoyed the muffins too. That is until we annihilated the bastards. Oh, but don't think we're rid of them...ohhhh noooo....they're like the dead pets in "Pet Semetary", they keep coming back. Ugh, I hate those yiggy ants. Oh well, just another one of those fun things I love about living in the desert. That's sarcasm in case you didn't know. So now every 5 seconds I feel like they're crawling all over me and I'm freaking out. Gotta go.....gonna go sneak into the kitchen and see if they're back. I've fooled them though, there aren't any muffins so they might as well leave.

No comments: