Sunday, July 19, 2009

This....and the University of Louisville Neuropsychology Department are pretty much all I've seen since arriving here last Tuesday. Yippie-ti-yo, these are some fancy digs, don't you agree? I find the lacy covering over the bed to be an especially nice touch. Ohh, and check out the wall covering. How.....straight!
I'm not sure so don't quote me on this one, but I think they must have a florist on staff here at the hotel. It takes some real talent to create such a...a...linear arrangement like this one. Not everyone has that talent. Thank God. I would have taken a picture of my little bitty kitchenette but that would mean I would have to get up out of this exquisite bed, and I'm just not in the mood to do that right now. It's been an extremely long day and I'm a tad bit cranky,tired,and lazy.


Oh, I forgot. The other thing I have seen besides about 2700 patients is this infamous white squirrel. The first few times I came to Louisville, the grad students told me about the family of white squirrels that lived on the campus. It's my nature to believe just about anything I'm told, but hey, they're grad students....alcohol and working in genetics/psych can do strange things to you so I was a little skeptical. So now I have proof. They really do exist. Sorry I doubted you, guys.

I go home tomorrow and while I have loved the rainy, cloudy weather here in Kentucky....I'll be glad to get home and sleep in my own bed. I miss my family and I miss my weenie dogs. Naturally, I will hate to leave the fabulous room I've had for the past week, and I think before I check out I'm going to ask the hotel manager if they sell those lovely floral arrangements. I simply must have one. Now if I can just figure out where to pick up a bunch of white squirrels, I'll be a happy woman.


No comments: