Friday, July 01, 2005

Charley

We got my mom a puppy yesterday. She named him Charley and I can already tell that they are going to be the best of friends. My dad is very ill and we thought mom needed a little distraction from the stess of taking care of him, and worrying 24/7. She loves our mini-wiener dogs and said she wanted one of her own so when Sara found an ad in the newspaper, we were all over it. It was love at first sight from the minute we walked into the owners home and I knew then that there was no way we were going to walk out of there without a puppy. He's 8 weeks old, and loves to be snuggled. We introduced him to our two dogs and it went surprisingly well, although he did growl and bark (cutest) at Rusty a couple of times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the story of Charley! And he is adorable, as are your two!!