Sunday, June 03, 2007

San Francisco


San Francisco was AAAAAAAmazing!! I've been there so many times and I never tire of it. This is the first time we've been there without a car and I was a little worried about getting around, but between BART and the bus it was absolutely perfect. The weather was magical. I think it was about 102 F when we left Las Vegas and the weather in San Francisco never got above 62. aaahhhh. It was so difficult to leave and return to this hell hole. Scott and I had such a great time after the conference was over. We would take a bus and ride to different parts of the city and then just walk and walk. The days were always foggy/cloudy and it was such a relief from the horrid heat that will be upon us for months on end here at home and we cherished each and every moment of it. Even when the wind was ripping straight through us and my teeth chattered, I reminded myself of how long it was going to be before I felt cold again. Aren't I the dramatic one? I sooo hate living in the desert with its unrelenting heat.
The photo of the adorable little boy is my sweet, gorgeous nephew. I got to spend the better part of a day with him and it was incredible. He's a little over 2 and an absolute genius! Oh he's just so cute I could eat him up!!!
Speaking of eating....ohhhhhh myyyy!!! I'm surprised I didn't have to buy another seat on the plane for our return trip. I basically ate my way through San Francisco and it's a good thing we didn't stay any longer than we did or I would have had to buy new clothes. Walk a little...eat a lot...walk a little more....eat again.
So...more photos will be forthcoming. It's late and I need to finish up the laundry and take the wiener dogs on a wiener walk before falling in the bed.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you two had such a great time in SF. I can't wait to see lots more of your photos. I know you took tons!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say that your nephew is the cutest little person!