Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

I know...I used this picture of the flag before, but ya'll know what a whiny little snot I am especially when it's over 110 degrees outside. That's 43C to you UK sweeties. We may go out for a fireworks display tonight if it cools down a little. Otherwise, we'll just be home and be our boring selves. So...Happy 4th to everyone!! Be safe.
I picked the letter "W" for my HS-MS prompt. I decided to go with "wild" or "wild fabrics" I thought of Eleanor and her sewing when I bought these fabrics. I used a yard and a quarter...tied 2 ends through a wooden hoop and VIOLA I have a purse/handbag/tote. This picture isn't very good and I apologize for that, but I am sooo lazy today and what with whining about the heat, it's the best I can do. LOL

3 comments:

Vanda said...

Happy 4th July Ruth, sorry to hear you're melting over there. Can you send some of it our way? I've just been outside and it's down to 15oC and I'm cold! Great fabric xXx

Louise said...

loving those fabrics Ruth:) Yep you can defo send some of that heat over here and we'll send some of our rain!!!

Aubrey Harns said...

Those fabrics are so pretty. I thought of Eleanor when I saw your picture too. Hope your 4th was nice.
Aubrey