Sunday, August 19, 2007

A lame attempt

Can
A container for food or liquid. Show us 'can' in your space today.

Well, this is my pathetic offering for today. I looked around the house and thought I could snap a shot of the garbage can outside that's large enough for a family of 4...but naahhh, too gross. How about all the cans in the recycle bin? Naaah, people will see that someone in my family (Scott) has an addiction to Diet Pepsi. So I open the panty doors and yep, there are lots and lots of cans there...nostly ready to eat stuff for Kris like Spaghetti-O's and junk like that. I can't let you think I'm a "can to microwave to table" kind of mom. So, this is about it...Betina's can of cashews. I'm going to use the excuse that I'm still ridiculously sick with a cold and asthma to do the prompt correctly. So there you have it...my lame photo and my lame excuse. I suck.

10 comments:

All of my Todays said...

I like your lame attempt! I could just eat them now they look sooo good.
Rach
x

Vanda said...

Oh d'ya know Ruth, I could just eat some of those ~ lol:O)

Terrie Farrell said...

Me too, love nuts!

Caz said...

oh I love planters nuts!! Haven't seen them in years though, lol. Cool pic

Angela said...

Mmmm, very tasy photo :-)

Lima said...

Ooh lovely cashews, what's lame about that? Love the colours. Lx

Eleanor said...

I'm with Lin, nowt lame about a lovely tin of (rather expensive, here at least) cashews. Scrummy.
And you've given me a brainwave - I hadn't done my 'CAN' but now I can! Well, in the morning maybe.
Look after yourself,
E
xx

Amanda C. said...

I'm down with spagetti O's...What?! Ha Ha Ha!

Louise said...

now that is a can I would like... I adore cashews, pity they are so fattening:(

Sue said...

Those nuts look yummy. Gosh i hope I have some in the cupboard :)

We call Spag Os Spag Hoops :D

I get asthma and feel for you. Both my son and I seem get it when we get a cold or Hay Fever as the preventative inhalers seem to do the trick. Mine has improved much now I am older :) and his has improved since he hit his teens. But we are always very aware how it can suddenly appear from nowhere.

It's a nasty thing that can make you feel as if you are never going to turn the corner. Look after yourself and rest, rest, rest,

Bye for now Sue