Sunday, February 21, 2010

hmm

I just spent the past 45 minutes writing for this stupid blog...and somehow it has mysteriously disappeared. How is that even possible? I'm too lazy to write it all over again but suffice it to say that it was probably worthy of being published and made into a major movie. . Take my word for it...it was great. pphhhtt, sure.

Highlights of the missing post:

digging up flower beds and planting new beautiful flowers
having 5 weiner dogs under one roof for the weekend
weiner dogs digging in the flower beds but not really helping

there was other stuff but I can't remember it all right now because my brain is objecting to actually working any more tonight. Just take my word for it, it was an amazing post and you would have loved it.
I know what you're thinking...this blog has NEVER been interesting...it's usefullness is in its ability to help you sleep. I've served my purpose.
Time to make some popcorn and chill out . Good night everyone.

No comments: