Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve is upon us and I've still got a few things to do. My hands are so achy and swollen from sewing blankets, making cookies and cheesecakes, that I can barely move them this morning. There are still a few gifts to pick up and wrap, and a few goodie baskets to deliver and then I'm finished. It's all happening too fast for me. I don't want it to be over before I feel it has really started. I haven't watched one Christmas movie this year. Who has time!!!!!
But tonight I will sit by the fire with a cup of mulled cider, "It's a Wonderful Life" on the DVD player, the lights on the tree lighting up the room, and take it all in.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a peaceful, loving Christmas full of happy memories.

1 comment:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

i miss our chats we had last year (yes, its 2008 as I type... 2007 there is good old yeller... or whatever you call it!!)
Hope all of you are well, we must chat soon as we are coming to Nevada for abslute deffo as well as New York.
Take care my sweet weiner loving nutter xx