Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Just some stuff

This is my new car. Scott was online last week helping a friend find a new car. This one popped up and the price was so good he told the friend, "If you don't buy it, I will." So...the friend ended up with a Santa Fe and we now have this in our garage. I'm loving it. I've wanted a CRV for a long time and now all my vehicle dreams have come true. It's the same color as the picture too. Sweet!!
No, I don't have crabs. This is another photo from San Francisco. I'm pretty sure they weren't alive anymore or maybe they were trying out for Cirque de Soleil...not sure.

Another Japanese Tea Garden shot from Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.
I'm pretty down tonight. My mom was supposed to have her port taken out today since she isn't on dialysis anymore. Her heart rate was very low and her potassium level was elevated so now she's in the hospital. I just feel so bad for her. She was so excited to be getting rid of that stupid tubing after having it attached to her upper chest for the past 7 months. I'm just hoping that they'll get her all squared away and she'll be back home soon.


No comments: