Monday, August 23, 2010

vacation time

this is where we are right now. Mammoth Lakes. I've taken over 200 pictures and got sunburned in the process and I don't even care. It's beautiful up here and I think I would love to bring the rest of our family up here for some serious snowboarding this winter. In fact, Ive already told Scott that I'm coming back in the fall to see some fierce autumn colors. So there.

this time off from work could not have come at a better time for me. Let's just say I'm giving serious thought to quitting. more on that later.

I'm all comfy cozy on this huge bed right now, relaxing and looking out the window of our hotel room at some beautiful blue sky and majestic pine trees. Again I ask, why oh why do we live in the stinkin' desert?

it's almost the "golden hour" for photography so I'm off to see what I may have missed the first time around.

No comments: